Finally potty trained!


This picture says it all. I know I haven't potty trained a girl, but I do believe that boys are much messier than girls. He is not much of an aim yet, and even when he sits he hasn't figured out the "tuck." He is always so helpful to clean up the messes though. I must admit that having him potty trained makes things alot harder. Grocery shopping is impossible. Between potty breaks and nursing Dylan it takes at least twice as long to get anything done. So far we haven't had any accidents out and about. He has had a few outside playing with his friends. He gets distracted and forgets. So we taught him that he could pee outside. That worked for a while, but he doesn't get that he needs to do it in private so he just drops his pants wherever he is and pees. Two year olds are the best.

No comments: