Big brother Logan


I am still surprised by how well Logan has taken to Dylan. He is such a good big brother. I was getting ready the other morning and Dylan was just hanging out on my bed. She started getting bored so I asked Logan if he would go play with her. I continued to get ready and because Dylan wasn't crying I didn't check on them for a minute. When I finished with the blow dryer I rounded the corner to see Logan making up the words to a book. She was staring at the pages totally entertained. The picture isn't the best, but it is the only one of them both looking at the book before I got caught with the camera. I love to see him take the big brother roll. It is funny however, when Dylan is crying I often hear him say annoyingly "Dylan, you are just fine."

2 comments:

Meagan said...

That is the cutest thing ever.

KrisRogMacK said...

That is really cute! By the way, I like how you don't blog forever and then suddenly spit out 5 at a time! :) Oh, and I have that bedding in your picture...Martha Stewart right? I had that in college, or post college for a twin bed size and it's on the same twin in my nursery as we speak! Wow, great taste we have!