Not by any means is she walking or crawling on her own. But she sure is happy to push the little walker around. She is so beautiful and fun.
I can't believe 8 months has already come and gone. Keith told me the other day that he thinks he is ready for another. It really made me think about it. Am I ready? Watching Logan and Dylan together is alot of fun. Thinking about having more so they can play and we can have more family activities sounds exciting, but babies sure are hard. If I could just get another one at 8 months maybe I would be ready. Another one means a bigger car, sharing rooms, getting fat again, more responsibility, and changing the baby to adult ratio. I am scared to be outnumbered. But, it also means more sweet spirits in our home. More love, more being loved, and more fun. Wow...I can't believe I am even thinking about it. My heart starts beating and I get really nervous when I think too hard about it. For now we will just leave it as a thought, but we probably won't leave 2 whole years between Dylan and the next one.
I always think about the scripture that says something like, become as little children so you can enter into the kingdom of God. I couldn't have put perfection into better words. They are so sweet, and innocent. Yet, Logan understands and always has a simple solution to all lifes problems. He genuinely loves and cares, and wants to be loved and cared for. He is always early to bed and early to rise. They love me and always forgive and forget anything that I do wrong. Really though...is there anything else as wonderful as being a parent. It is the hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done. How can I not want more?
8 months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe that she is 8 months already! It's not that bad to be outnumbered, the fourth one is the one that really scares me!
I can't believe you are really pondering and talking about another! It is true though, this is such a fun age. I about died seeing her with that walker! She is a speedy little thing and so steady!
Hey Shasta its Chrissy Hood you so need to add my blogger to your list so we can keep in touch I locked my blog so please add me devinandchristina2004@yahoo.com
How quickly they grow up....the 2nd more than the 1st!!! I would LOVE for you to have another little Knight. You are such an example to me Shasta. Thank you for being a great friend and making me want to be a better Mother to my kids. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
Shasta! I am so glad I found your blog. This is Jodi Abegglen. Your kids are DARLING! I love the Sassy Dean page you are doing as well, really cute stuff. You seem like the best mom! I love all of the little sayings on the side of Logan, reminds me of my Tate. I think they are around the same age. My blog is private, but if you want an invite just send your email to jodirae27@hotmail.com. Hopefully we will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment