Matt is engaged!

Matt (my older brother) has had the idea of how he was going to propose since we were in high school. He wanted to make a book that gave their dating history and all the pivotal moments of their relationship. All the pages have pictures of where they were and what they did. Then on the last page it has a picture of where he proposes-so he gave her the book at that location and when she got to the last page he proposed. The entire idea was Matt's. He remembered all the dates and times of everything. I just put it all together for him. This took me lots of hours, but I think it turned out okay. I would love to have something like this of Keith and I. I hope she liked it. I am super excited for them. They are a very cute couple, and she is perfect for our family. We all really like her, and how down to earth she is. I am way excited! The wedding is set for Saturday, June 27th.

Click here to view this photo book.

7 comments:

Baumgartners said...

Way cute book! I love it! I am always amazed by your creativity.

Tonia Nelson said...

Shasta that book is so cute you are so talented. congrats to Matt.

Chelsey said...

I love the book! That is such a cute idea!

Rappleye Family said...

I heard about that! That is so awesome! I love Brenna! She grew up in our ward! Congrats!

Scott and Siobhan said...

You will have to tell them Congrats for me. That is a way cute idea.

Lisa Moore said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for Matt. She is totally perfect for your family. Tell them both congrats. You are so amazing! The book was perfect. Matt is lucky he has you as a sister!!

Howling Pickup said...

That is such a cute idead and you did a fabulous job. I am so excited for Matt. It's about time somebody found him.