Logan has been getting scared at night because his fan will blow things in his room. So we have been teaching him that he can say a prayer and HF will make him feel better and help him to sleep. One morning he told me he had been scared and that he prayed and that HF really made him feel better. The cutest part is, he got out of bed and knelt in the middle of his floor to say the prayer. Then crawled back in bed and fell asleep. I told him he didn't have to get out of bed if he was scared and he said, "yes I do, I have to show HF respect." 05-'10
We were at a park that had the telephone toys. One pipe on one end, and Logan was near the other end. Mikah yelled in the pipe "I love you Logan" he looked around confused because he was all alone and said, "I love you too Heavenly Father, I know that you are true!" then went on playing as if this was a regular occurance. 04-'10
When you lay a blanket on the ground and sit on it he thinks it is called a party. He will always ask me to make a party for him. 09-'10
While talking a mile a minute he stopped and said, "the batteries in my mouth are broken." 3-'10
He told me to take a cat nap, and he would take a dog nap. 3-'10
He calls Mozzarella cheese, Cinderella cheese. 3-'10
Dilly Dally
While counting to 10...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,purple,10! 4-'10
While playing kitchen with Daddy he told her to put something in the microwave for 2 minutes, she ran to the couch and buried her face in her hands and began to cry. When he asked her what was wrong she said "time out." (When she is in trouble she has to sit on the stairs for 2 min.) 2-'10
When she wants to be held she will stand at your feet and say "Can I hold you?" 1-'10
If she is mad at you she will flip your lip. 1-'10
When she wants your attention she will yell "Mamma Keith Knight, or Daddy Keith Knight" we all get Logan's full name. 1-'10
So good to see you're alive and well and mamma to THREE!! Holy cow! What a CUTIE! I miss our days of Alarmtek...the working together part, not the actual job, haha! It has been forever but I'm glad to see you and Keith are doing well! Adorable kiddos and I love all those quotes you have that your kids say, I need to do that. Take care of yourself, heal quickly, and for me sleep is so vital, so I'm hoping you have help and get some here and there! Miss you!
So adorable! How is it to be a Mommy of three? I'm sure you're doing awesome. And you look great! Congratulations! It's so fun to see your cute family. Your kids are getting so big! Miss you and wish I could see ya!
What a cute family picture! I am so happy for your family. So glad too that you were able to hold out until that ins. could kick in. You are one amazing woman Shasta. Love ya!
Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!! You have the cutest little family!! I'm with Kirsten and miss our days at Alarmtek. Good times! Hope you settle in as a mom of 3...and get some much needed rest.
Congratulations Shasta! He is adorable. I have to say that I LOVE your haircut too! I hope you are adjusting to 3 ok, good luck! Your family is adorable.
So cute! Love that hair! You look great. I love having three. It gets a little overwhelming at first but so much fun! Get the baby on a schedule at quick as you can. It has made life so much easier. Jacob eats every 3 hours and sleeps 3-5 hour increments at night and he's only 7 weeks. It wouldn't be this good without the schedule. Good Luck! Super cute kids, Shas!
OK so I have been a little out of it, and OBVIOUSLY haven't chatted with you in a while cause I didn't even know you were pregnant. He truely is adorable though. I'm catching up quick...baby #3 is due in less than 3 months. Life is just as crazy at my house as it is in yours but we're still excited and managing to keep everyone alive. You look amazing and I miss you!
Oh my goodness, Shasta! Baby Finley is SO cute!!! I can't believe how big Dylan and Logan are too~they look just like you, simply gorgeous! It was so fun seeing you last night~and you look way too good for just having a baby :)
21 comments:
Such a beautiful family! Shast, you look great! I wish I could see that sweet little boy in real life, because he looks so stinking cute!
Congrats on your sweet baby! What a cute little family. I love your haircut! God bless you and your family!
So good to see you're alive and well and mamma to THREE!! Holy cow! What a CUTIE! I miss our days of Alarmtek...the working together part, not the actual job, haha! It has been forever but I'm glad to see you and Keith are doing well! Adorable kiddos and I love all those quotes you have that your kids say, I need to do that. Take care of yourself, heal quickly, and for me sleep is so vital, so I'm hoping you have help and get some here and there! Miss you!
He's so perfect!! Congrats you guys!! Job well done! ;)
He's so cute!!! Congratulations. You look beautiful. :)
So adorable! How is it to be a Mommy of three? I'm sure you're doing awesome. And you look great! Congratulations! It's so fun to see your cute family. Your kids are getting so big! Miss you and wish I could see ya!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I love the little mohawk :)
Congrats Shasta!! How fun for you guys!!
Congrats, he has AWESOME hair! You have a beautiful family!!!!
Cograts! He is stinkin cute! You have the cutes babies I've ever seen. You look great- hope all is well!
Congrats!! Can't wait to see him! Best of luck with three!!
He's so cute! Congrats!
Oh my gosh, Shasta! Baby Finley is too cute. Seriously, so adorable. You guys make the most perfect babies!
What a cute family picture! I am so happy for your family. So glad too that you were able to hold out until that ins. could kick in. You are one amazing woman Shasta. Love ya!
Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!! You have the cutest little family!! I'm with Kirsten and miss our days at Alarmtek. Good times! Hope you settle in as a mom of 3...and get some much needed rest.
Congratulations Shasta! He is adorable. I have to say that I LOVE your haircut too! I hope you are adjusting to 3 ok, good luck! Your family is adorable.
So cute! Love that hair! You look great. I love having three. It gets a little overwhelming at first but so much fun! Get the baby on a schedule at quick as you can. It has made life so much easier. Jacob eats every 3 hours and sleeps 3-5 hour increments at night and he's only 7 weeks. It wouldn't be this good without the schedule. Good Luck! Super cute kids, Shas!
Wow so cute!!! I love the pictures. Congrats, you look GREAT! Love you guys!
OK so I have been a little out of it, and OBVIOUSLY haven't chatted with you in a while cause I didn't even know you were pregnant. He truely is adorable though. I'm catching up quick...baby #3 is due in less than 3 months. Life is just as crazy at my house as it is in yours but we're still excited and managing to keep everyone alive. You look amazing and I miss you!
Oh my goodness, Shasta! Baby Finley is SO cute!!! I can't believe how big Dylan and Logan are too~they look just like you, simply gorgeous! It was so fun seeing you last night~and you look way too good for just having a baby :)
Post a Comment