So I normally don't do stuff like this because I hate to fail...at anything. But for some reason I couldn't sleep because of this design contest. I felt super challenged. There were over 900 submissions, so my chances of winning are slim. But for now they are as good as the other 900. Tell everyone you know and go give my designs a 5! The designs I submitted ended up being illustrations, so they don't really look like anything I have ever done before. I am trying to turn over a new leaf in Adobe Illustrator.
Anyway, put the voting badge you see below on your blog or on facebook! Whatever you can to get me more votes! I posted 3 designs, so make sure and vote for all of them. If you can't find them, click on the badge, then just click on my name under my profile picture and you will see them. Thanks in advance;)
Vote for my design on minted.™ see more from Shasta Knight vote for me!Check out my competition in Christmas cards and wedding invitations at Minted. |
No comments:
Post a Comment