

I was inside getting Finley ready to go and thought I better go outside to check on Dylan. I found her in the garage like this. On top of the car using the antennae as a microphone. She was singing her heart out. I ran for the camera and got a few shots of her. She has some pretty good punkrocker moves. It was really entertaining. The best part, she was singing her testimony. It was a riot. I got some video, but my blogger hates me. She sang "I know that the church is true, it's true. I climb and climb...The prince of the God, I love the God, The saints of the God...of the God. Nah Nah Nah." It was darling. Once again. I love kids, they crack me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the best! Love it! Love her!
Post a Comment