What I have found today...

I was upstairs rounding the troops for lunch. Asking everybody what they would like to eat today. As I made my way to the kitchen Logan wouldn't let me come in. He said he needed a minute. When I came in I found a note next to a pan of cheesy potatoes. Translation..."I Logan cheesey potato logan more potato" I had to laugh. So I dished him up a plate and after lunch was over I found the note below.
Translation..."I love mom, I love u mom, I love everybody." He is 6. But totally uninterested in reading and writing. It is a fight to get him to do any of it. He can sound out words and CAN read, but really doesn't care for it. Maybe this is a start of some interest...I can only hope.


While doing laundry I left the laundry room to put some clothes away and when I came back in I found this.

He was so thrilled with his new playpen. Every time he tried to climb out he hit his head. He thought it was so funny he kept trying. He is still a very good natured little guy, but he gets into trouble more than my other 2 ever did. He makes more messes than he should be capable. He is a very good climber. He doesn't care to walk, but that doesn't stop him from getting into things that he shouldn't. I am in a heap of trouble with this one.

No comments: