I just couldn't help myself. I had to take a picture when I pulled all of the clothes out of the dryer and had a pink basket. It is so much fun having a girl! Keith has even said that pink has really grown on him. I am having so much fun dressing her. I am afraid that I am going to wish away her life because every day I find more cute clothes in her closet that I just can't wait for her to wear. I keep thinking...when she is 3 months she can wear this, or six months. Thank you Tana for all the cute clothes, you have definitely saved our budget. I better stay out of the stores for a while, for one I would go spending crazy and two she already has so many clothes she will never be able to wear them all.
Fun fun fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment