

I heard of this photographer when Logan was 16 months old. I was so sad that I didn't know about her when he was a newborn because she had the cutest newborn photos, and he was such a cute baby! So, I was bound and determined that my next child would get newborn photos. The month I found out I was pregnant I called her and made a tentative appointment to get my pictures taken in March. Pathetic I know, but I wanted to make sure and get in because she is so booked. Of course in the mean time she had to raise her prices a couple times...that didn't make Keith very happy. But, she did a fabulous job, and to me it was money well spent. Keith on the other hand wouldn't have let me do it, but I had saved my own hard earned money just for this day. Dylan slept the entire 2 hour session. Logan was quite a pill, but somehow she got some really cute photos of him. These are 2 of my favorite. There are so many to choose from, she took so many pictures that she had to give me 2 cd's. I wish I could blow them all up and plaster my walls with my cute babies! If I could I would get their pictures taken every 6 months. They grow up so fast I don't want to forget any of it!
Picture day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment