Logan figured out that if he shakes around you can hear what he calls "his pees." He will do this little dance, and if he hears water in his belly he thinks he has to pee. If you can't understand him, he says..."I don't know, hearing my pee's, I have to get them out." He does this dance alot.
Logan's pee's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That cracked me up!!! He is so cute. I can't believe he is so big. What a fun video!
I'm so glad you finaly posted! I was wondering how you guys were doing! Dylan is getting more and more beautiful, and I can't believe Logan is potty trained. You'll have to give me some tips on that one cuz addi hates the potty! I'm glad you guys are doing so well! Tell Keith I said hi!!
That is hilarious! I'll have to show Ty that one. I'm looking for anything that will inspire him!
Hey we just found you through Stephanie's page. Your kids are so cute! Loved this video! Haha!
haha..Zach and I love reading all of Logan's little comments! He's such a funny boy. Dylan is growing up so fast. I think she looks like you in those pictures and looks more and more like Logan (in the pics, at least). We miss you all!
Hey, how are you guys? i came across your blog through someones. i can't remember who. haha, but i showed luke that video of logan and we were laughing. that is so funny! you will have to tell keith hi from luke! and dylan is so cute! i haven't seen her yet! how fun! it will be fun to stay in touch and see your cute kids!
Post a Comment