Picasso


I should constantly post Logan's drawings. He is so clever and notices details about things. He draws lots of his letters and is always coming up with silly drawings. He is a perfectionist like his mother, so if his drawing is not working out exactly how he planned he gets upset and throws his doodle pad. He was drawing pictures one day and we asked him to draw a picture of daddy and this is what he came up with. Quite the portrait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Elli is the same way with drawing and coloring. She is such a perfectionist and will start over about 20 times when there is only a dot or line on each page of paper, then she gets mad and screams and throws things. Good times...I blame it on Dustin cause he is the artistic, perfectionist of the bunch.

Heather said...

That drawing is so cute. Livvy sings and dances but hasn't shown much artistic talent yet. If I posted her drawings, you'd have a hard time figuring it out. It's still fun to see. I would love to see more of his drawings. It was so fun to see your recent posts. We should get together when either of us has a moment.