New talents...or not!


I don't know why we didn't get a picture of everyone in their aprons, but this is what me and all my sister-in-laws did this weekend. It was alot of fun, and alot of time. We decided that it really is a good deal when you can buy one for under $30. I would really like to become a seamstress, but lets just say that I don't think I was born with that talent. It would take lots and lots of practice before I could make this by myself. Thanks to Jayne, Kathy, and Tana I was able to pull this off. So, if any of you out there teach sewing lessons. I want to sign up. I would love to one day say that I made something like this all by myself.

We had a great weekend with all the fam! We already miss you guys, and like I said...Logan is bored out of his mind. We can't wait to see you next week! Keith and I are so lucky to have such great families. We were both raised in such good homes, with awesome parents. It really is so nice to have our families live 3 miles apart so we can see them both during the Holidays. Thanks everyone for a great Thanksgiving.

Dylan in her Thanksgiving dress. This is about the only picture I got the entire weekend. I don't know why, but I hardly ever pulled my camera out. So this is a shout out to Kathy, Tana, Nicole and Lacie. Send me your pictures because I was too busy trying to be crafty to remember to take any!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Dylan looks so cute! And so does your apron!

Knight Family said...

Cute apron, I didn't get to see everybody's after they were done. I think you can call yourself a seamstress

Meagan said...

She is so cute. Where are you finding her cute bows? I have some, but I can't find a good variety! Not that Olivia will keep them on her head, but hey, at least I can say I try, right?

I want to sew well, too. I've done a few classes at local fabric shops (one in AF has great classes). I'll call you next time I go!!!

Callie said...

She is such a cutie! I'm glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!

The Wards said...

Shasta,
Just found your blog on Sedgwick's blog and LOVE it!!! Your daughter is so beautiful just like the rest of you!

Awesome job on the apron!! Those are so cute and you may have inspired me to do a little sewing.

Glad you guys are doing great!

AEllsworth said...

Love the apron! What a fun project. I always start but can never finish my sewing projects realizing too late that they are far beyond my capabilities. How great to have fam that can help you complete yours!

Chelsey said...

Dylan is so cute. I love the apron. I saw some like that at the mall. Now that I know it is do-able I think I will make one too...someday. Super cute!

Chelsey said...

BTW I love your LOGINO- I really need to write funny things Madilyn says down. Great idea!