Dilly Dally



Oh Dilly Dally, Miss Dean, Squealin Dylan, or Silly Dilly-how we love you!

She had her 1st birthday. (2 weeks ago:) I can't believe it! That was the fastest year of my life. She actually decided to start walking on her birthday. She has almost been walking since Christmas so it was about time. There are so many things that I love about this little girl. She definitely keeps us on our toes. She has really picked up on sign language. If I was fluent in ASL I really think we could have conversations. She will pick up a new sign after showing her one time. It is amazing how smart they really are even though they can't talk. She can sign the words eat, milk, pain, daddy, Logan, dog, ball, sleep, baby, play, more, Jesus, bath and binkie just to name a few. When she doesn't know a sign for something she points and clicks her tongue. So she always knows how to get what she wants. She absolutely worships her Daddy. And she thinks Logan is hilarious. She has 8 teeth and almost 4 more. She still has to be swaddled to sleep, and she loves her binkie. She is always getting into things she shouldn't, and she can reach further than anyone I know. She doesn't stop...ever, but that is what makes her our silly dilly. More pictures to come!

3 comments:

Knight Family said...

Happy late birthday Dylan! We hope you had a great day! Can't wait to see you walk, how exciting!

Baumgartners said...

That year flew by for me too! I can't believe our girlies are one! What a cute picture. I can't wait to see more.

AEllsworth said...

I never saw these pics! So stinkin cute!! They look fabulous! Did you post the rest of them?