So, for those of you who spend a lot of free time on the internet, I have found something amazing. Maybe you already knew about it, and maybe you didn't. But I am super excited about it so I wanted to share. It is a website that e-mails you your daily scripture study program. You can set up all the criteria, you can start where you are currently at, and you can study much more than the BofM. It even sends you the audio to that scripture study so if you are too lazy to actually read it, it will read it to you. You can click on the link that will take you to the site and you can highlight verses and leave notes. It will save all the information for you under your account name for future references. And here is the best part...it will only send you an e-mail every day if you actually read what is sent to you. At the bottom of your scriptures sent there is a "complete" button. You have to actually click it in order for them to send you the next e-mail. So if you don't happen to have time that day your inbox isn't going to get full of e-mails and overwhelm you with chapters to read. I love it! And wait...there's more. If you are feeling especially spiritual that day and would like to read more, there is a "send more" button, and it will send you the next days reading. I am so glad that I live in this age where it is possible to do this! Last but not least, it keeps track of what percentage of reading you have done. It told me today that I have read 28% of the BofM. I can even see how many days it will take me to finish. I know you can't wait to get started so here is the link :) Enjoy!
7 comments:
That is so awesome I already have got them sending me emails. Thank you for tell me about this.
Wow! That is pretty cool!! Thanks for the info!
Shasta, you are amazing! Thank you so much for this info--its sounds like a program that was made for me (and you!).
Shasta this is Meghan (knudsen)Brooksby. I stumbled across your blog, thank you for posting this. You are amazing! I already have them sending me emails! Thanks again! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog :)
Hey Shasta, I know Dylan's birthday is pretty soon. Let me know if you still want me to make her cake . I would love too do it!I think I have a phone number for you from a while ago. I'll try calling you.
I was totally blog-stalking you :) Sorry! I love your mom-I-was-never-going-to-be list! I so had one and I do everything on that list - well almost everything :) You are totally a hot mom, though, you so nailed that one! I hope you can come on girl's weekend! We will have a blast!!!
Okay that's way cool... Yes I hunted you down. I know you are probably sick of me by now but I would love to hang out sometime!
Post a Comment