A reason for the extra fluff.

Although eating gluten free has definitely helped me put on a few pounds this is not the only reason for gaining weight. We are in fact pregnant with baby #3. I am 12 weeks, due November 4. We are super excited. I haven't been too pregnant sick, but with this pregnancy I have absolutely no immunity. So I have had strep throat, the stomach flu, another horrible sore throat that was actually worse than strep, and a lingering cough. I am just now starting to speak normally, I have sounded hoarse for a couple weeks. Logan kept telling me to talk like a mom.



Baby Dylan

Baby Logan
The allergy thing is picking up. The other allergies are mild enough that we just have to be careful what he eats. He can still have things with soy and milk, he just can't have straight milk products like yogurt or ice cream. Things like that. He has a huge appetite now. He no longer needs a nap. He has more energy to do things (like ride a bike) which he wouldn't even do last summer. He is a different kid in a good way, so we are glad that we have discovered this so he can feel better. He has been sick his whole life so he hasn't known any better, so it is fun to see him come out of his shell and do/try new things.

We still have no idea what is wrong with Dylan. She is going in for seizure/brain scan on the 27th. She seems to feel better when she eats gluten free so we mostly keep her away from wheat too. For the most part she is a completely normal crazy little gal. She never stops and she cries alot! If she has your undivided attention she is an angel and the sweetest person to be around. I am beginning to think it is just a girl thing.

Keith wants a boy, and I think it's a girl. We shall see!


14 comments:

Ashley Abbott said...

yeah!!!! i'm so happy!

Jamie said...

congrats!! hope you get feeling better soon!

Jenn said...

Congratulations on #3! I've heard if you can do 3 you can do anything. Personally speaking we've transitioned better to 3 than we ever transitioned before so hopefully it will go well for you too (maybe it will be tougher when he gets mobile).

Brena and Brendan said...

Congrats Shasta! That is so exciting!!!

Knight Family said...

Congrats! That is exciting, but #3 is the trouble maker, Good Luck!!!!

Chelsey said...

Hey Shas! That awesome! We are so excited for you. We just found out we are having a boy for our #3, Due Sept 1.

The Smith's said...

Yeah! Congrats- we are so excited for you! Sorry to hear you've been sick- I can't wait to see the new addition to your cute family!

Brittney said...

Congrats!! That is exciting, you will have to update your blog after the scan on the 27th. I am sorry that this all has happened to you, but you are wonderful and I am sure you are handling it fine!

Baumgartners said...

Yea! Congrats! Hopefully you stay healthy the rest of your pregnancy! I hope things go okay with Dylan and that you can figure out what's going on with her!

Stacy said...

You make such cute kiddos, you need to have about ten more! Congrats!

Scott and Siobhan said...

GRATS!!

Nicki Swilor said...

Congrats! I'll be praying good health for all of you!

Justin and Lesley said...

I am so excited for you guys. Sounds like life has been crazy as ever for you. Let us know if we can do anything for ya. We need to get together soon!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Congratulations Shasta!!! That is so neat for you. I hope everyone in your house is feeling better soon!