Funnies...

Dylan: I want a Peanut butter and sandwich.

Logan on Easter morning: Dylan, did you get an ipod?

We have 2 neighbors named Jim. One is around 65, and one is 40. Logan refers to them as old Jim and new Jim.

Dylan on the potty: Mom, close the door so no-one will see my man parts.

Logan helping Dylan make a phone call on her new barbie phone: Push 3, 2, sparkle *, sparkle *, send.

Dylan had a few dollars she was getting ready to deposit in the bank. She showed them to me and said "These are my filthy dollars."

Logan devouring dinner: Mom, what is this chicken made out of like fish or what?

I was jogging with the double stroller and Logan was riding his scooter along side and said "mom, do you know that sometimes when you don't look pretty I still say you do?"

Keith turned out all the lights as we were all heading upstairs to go to bed, and as soon as he turned off the last light Logan yelled "Hey, where am I?"

Logan: Mom will you sing us a Love-a-bye?

Dylan: I want to grow up to be a girl Dad.

Dylan: Farts and says excuse me.
Me: Thank you for using your manners.
Dylan: I didn't use my manners, I used my bum to toot.

Dylan praying: Thank you for this day, please bless the food but there is no food... (it was her bedtime prayer)

Dylan: The Holy Ghost is scary, I don't like ghosts.
Logan: Dyl, the Holy Ghost is not scary, he is in your heart.
Dylan: How do I get the Holy Ghost out of my heart? Do I have to cut open my chest?

I was reading Logan and Dylan a book. They were sitting on their beds and I was holding the book away from me towards them. It was directly in front of Dylan. I read a couple pages and she angrily said, "Mom, I can't see." I asked her how she couldn't see because the book was right in front of her and she said, "I was looking at my kitchen."

Logan: Why am I so smart?

Logan: Mom I am getting so big, I think I am getting hair in my armpits.

1 comment:

Lisa Moore said...

Those are so funny! I am so glad that you document these cute little sayings. I love it!