This is something I have wanted to do forever, so I have been saving up! Instead of blogging only on the updates of our family life, I wanted to just do quick posts on what was funny that day. The more I have thought about the idea, the better my days have gone because really...everything is funny when you have a 5, 3, and almost 1 year old.

Dylan looks like she is about to do something really mean in this picture!

I still can't believe he got them both asleep like that!

Finley's dried mango looks like a tongue.

I found her in my closet like this, she somehow climbed up in my boots.

He said he wanted to look like Dad for church.

Dylan got her way with Daddy.

He doesn't always have a double chin, mostly when he is posing for a picture.

Another chin pose:) I have so many pictures of him that look like this.

I told them to act like they loved each other so I could get a picture.

Dylan's spoon of choice for her yogurt.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big all these little ones are getting. Boy we are getting old quick. We really need to get together for a lunch at the park. Hope all is going well. Such cute kids!
Lesley
Post a Comment