These were taken after Logan got home from school on his birthday. They always come up with the funniest stuff to wear. I don't even get Dylan ready anymore because she will change her clothes into something else 5 minutes later. Today she is a ballerina, that is the favorite lately. Or it is the red dress below that Bailyn gave her. We love hand me downs, and this one is her VERY favorite.

Logan got a nerf gun from Grandma and Grandpa Nelson for his birthday. It was a huge hit. He spent most of Friday afternoon and saturday outside playing with the neighbor boys. Apparently they all have nerf guns. They had a great time. The gun only came with 6 bullets, so I picked up an extra pack of bullets for his birthday but I forgot to attach them with the gun. So on Saturday morning he was playing with his friends, I put the bullets in my pocket and told him I had a surprise for him, but it was going to cost him a kiss to get it. I thought he would be embarrassed because all his friends were out. He put his gun down and was excited because he knew it was another present. He gave me the cutest kiss ever with both hands on my face right in front of his friends. I opened my pocket to show him all of his new bullets. He pulled them out ripped the package opened and showed his friends his new bullets. Then he walked back up to me and said "I think I should give you another kiss." And planted another one right on my lips in front of everyone.
Funny and Sweet
We didn't have a party for his birthday, but somehow ended up with 4 little neighborhood kids over for presents and cake. It was a riot to watch because we had Dylan the ballerina, Dallin the soccer player, Evan with no pants on. And our cute little Mexican neighbor singing his version of Happy Birthday with "Cha Cha Cha's" after every phrase. Kids are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment