The Princess and too much kissing.


Dylan: I want a magic wand that I can wave and turn into a princess.
Me: You are already a princess. You don't need a magic wand.
Dylan: I know that, I need to turn you into a princess.

*****************

Me: What did you do in kindergarten today?
Logan: I kissed Lily and Hannah.
Me: You aren't supposed to kiss girls, that is gross.
Logan: I can kiss all the girls that I want mom.
Me: They don't want to be kissed, so leave them alone.
Logan: Yes they do. They want me to kiss them. I know everything. And I want to kiss Lily and Hannah so I am going to kiss Lily and Hannah.

******************

Me: How come you love Evan and Dexter? Which one is your boyfriend?
Dylan: Dexter is my boyfriend and Evan is my prince. So I can kiss both of them.

******************

Dylan is SO excited for Halloween. She is such a candy girl that she can hardly wait. You know you have made Dylan happy if she says "I am going to share my bubble gum with you after trick or treating day" or "you can pick 2 of my candies on trick or treating day." And you know you have made her really mad when she says "you are not my best friend anymore." or even worse "You don't get to have any of my candy when I go trick or treating."

No comments: