Family pictures are a PAIN! I guess that is why you only do it once a year. Finding outfits and getting everyone ready takes way too long. Elise Airmet Photography took these for us. She hasn't been doing it for super long, but she did an awesome job. I really like her style and think she has an eye for it. Special thanks goes to Laura Hall for my outfit and hair and lipstick and makeup....the list goes on. She...is...awesome! Enjoy my favorites.










Family Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These are great! Holy hot mamma - you are looking good! Your whole family is adorable! Miss you guys.
You guys look great!!! I love that you're posting so much. I really miss living by you - I feel like we were just getting to know each other. And Rush was loving being friends with your kids. :) Take care, and keep blogging!
I love your family pictures, darling! My fav is the one with Dylan and Logan in black and white.
Shasta you look so young and sassy! Very cute pictures!!!
What a hotie you are Shasta! I totally love all of the pictures!
Shasta! I love your family pics!!! They look great! And your Halloween costumes were amazing!!!
Post a Comment