I woke up at 4:30 a.m. to the sound of laughter in the bathroom. I got up to see what was going on and every light upstairs was on. Toys were out, and messes were made. When I went to bed last night the house was clean. Hmmmmm, I have no idea how long they had been up. They were putting hair bands in their hair. I put them back in bed trying my hardest to convince them it was still night time. I heard them playing and laughing for a while. I thought they would be so exhausted they would sleep in. Nope. They came trecking in my bathroom at 6:45 this morning. Saying how happy they were that it was finally morning.
1 comment:
I love that they were up so early haha. Oh the joys of motherhood, right?! And fin, a boy after my own heart with that food scattered all around :)
Post a Comment