Scripture time

Mikah, Dylan, Shasta, Julie (ice skating at Nelson family Christmas party-our numbers were few)


Every night for family scripture study Keith or I read the scriptures and the kids repeat the words to us. With a 6 and 3 year old this is the only thing we have found that works (sometimes). Tonight when it was Dylan's turn to repeat the scriptures. She decided that she was going to read them and we were going to repeat them. She just received her very own copy of miniature scriptures from Grandma Jayne with her name in-scripted on them. So we let her read them as we repeated what she said. I love kids interpretation of things.

Dylan 1:1
And he passed out. And he came to pass out. They were good guys. With the power of God. They didn't get burned. And then they turned into bad guys. Ammon played Basketball and Legos with Logan.

Who knew that my 3 year old had already picked up the pride cycle :) And I had no idea every time we said "and it came to pass" she was imagining some guy passing out. Gotta love it.


2 comments:

The Studes said...

Heck yea they passed out! Love her sje has such an awesome personality.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I laugh so hard at your blog. That is awesome!