Logan and I practice reading everyday. It is usually such a chore and he can not sit still. He gets really grumpy when we read and it usually ends in a threat to not play. Then he will either finish angrily or choose not to play for the rest of the day. Yesterday while we were reading he was getting really grumpy with me.
Me: How come you always get so upset when we read?
Logan: Didn't you know that if you push my happy button on the bottom of my foot I will cheer up?
(He then stuck his barefoot right in my face and pointed to the arch on his foot.)
Me: So all I have to do is push this one button and it makes you happy?
Logan: Ya, I actually have more than one button. This one just works the best. I have buttons here and here and here. (He is pointing to random spots all over his body)
I pushed the button and we had our very best reading time. He was happy the whole time. So when we sat down to read today he started to get upset with me. Then he laughed, picked up his foot, pushed the button and proceeded to finish on a happy note.
1 comment:
Ok that is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment