Mother of the year.

Long story short....


Driving in the car and Dylan has to pee. She says she can't hold and that it is going to come out. She is in a panic and we are nowhere near a bathroom. So I did what any mother would do. I put one of Finley's diapers on her and let her empty her bladder. Took her a minute to warm up to the idea and totally freaked her out when she could feel it. The problem is...the diaper was made for a little boy who only pees small amounts. You get the drift. We made a small mess that was much easier to clean up then what could have happened:) Win win (I think)

Then...we got home later than planned and had popcorn and peach julius for dinner. Mom feels like a loser, but for some reason everyone is happy.

No comments: