Dylan is 4!






Can't believe she is 4. She is still as sassy as ever. (As you can see from the ballet pose.) She wouldn't smile for me. As I pulled these up to post them to the blog she said "ha ha, look at that picture of my fake smile."

While in the bath today she said to me "Mom, don't tell me anything to do today. Then I will listen and do whatever you want me to do. Like if you ask me to make my bed I will...but don't say that."

How does the poem go?..."when she's good she's good, but when she's bad she's horrid." We love her and the sweet spirit she brings to our home. But I will admit, the 10% of the time when she is grumpy is tough! She loves to cuddle and smother anyone with kisses. She is very affectionate and it sometimes come across as aggressive. Hopefully we can keep her away from the boys. She is my mini me. I would post pictures of her barbie cake, but lets just say that only a 4 year old would think it was cool. My cake decorating skills have not yet surfaced.

4 things I love about her:

Her hilarious/innocent view on life.
Her never ending energy.
Her capacity to love and forgive.
Her gift of giving (and receiving) genuine compliments.

No comments: