

We blessed Dylan on the 20th. It turned out to be a fantastic day. I was pretty stressed out about fitting everyone in our house and feeding them. But everything went perfect. Dylan was so sweet the whole day. Both her and Logan were a little high strung by the time everyone left. They both fell asleep for three hours. It was nice to have the peace and quiet. Dylan was so sweet, as I was getting her dressed she seemed to be really excited. I had been telling her all day that it was her special day and that she got to be so beautiful in her little white dress. (you know...baby talk) But as I was dressing her she started smiling, the big smiles where she would open her mouth so wide she couldn't control it. It was so sweet! It seemed like she knew, it made all the stress worth it. The blessing was beautiful, I tried to record the sound with our camera, but our ward is so loud all I got were babies crying. I hope I can remember it long enough to write some of it down...(mom I need your notes).
Dylan's Blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I am so glad you made some new posts to your blog! Not that I don't see you nearly every day, but it's fun to see your pictures. Your kids are so darn cute!
Julie
Shasta your kids are so cute, and Dylan is beautiful. I can't believe how old she already is. it seems like you just had her five minutes ago!! I miss you guys! I even miss Keith! I hope we're not down here forever so I can come see you guys more often. By the way I love pink too! It looks like you guys are doing really well and you're all adjusting to life with another baby beautifully! I hope everything continues to be so good!!!
I love the pictures of your kids. They are so adorable. And you are right - they grow up so fast and change so much. I also love the stories of Logan - that's a great idea. Hope you don't mind if I steal it.
Ahh..your kids are so stinkin cute! Logan's comments crack me up. He's such a cutie. Hope everything's going well!
Oh my gosh, she is beautiful! Your blog is so cute, your kids are adorable! Callie
lynnandcallieanderson.blogspot.com
Hey this is Jeff & Talene...thanks for the card! Dylan is so cute! And girls are so much fun...trust us we know with two and one more on the way! We have a blog also...you can check it out @ jandtdavid.blogspot.com
Your family is so cute Shas! I remember wondering if life was ever going to be normal again too. You do get to the point that you can have some time to yourself! Now that number three is close to arriving, I am starting to wonder again!!
Shasta I'm so glad you sent me your blog. I hadn't received it before. I can't wait for Brayden to get older and say things like Logan does. I loved all his cute sayings. I seriously can't get over how gorgeous your children are. Congrats again!
Dude I have been looking for you. I kept on asking Klobe if you had a blog or myspace page.Thanks for the birth info and other cards. CONGRATS! Dude you inspire me to send out cards but I just get lazy. So what's ya been up too? It sounds like you are having fun with Dylan.
I hope my kids weren't the ones making all the noise! Your blog is really cute. I love all the little stories on the side. And your kids are adorable!
Jeni Boston
Logan has been by London! Check out our blog for details!
Dylan looks so beautiful in her blessing dress and Logan is going to be a lady killer. Isn't it so fun having a girl? I hope you are adjusting well. Kylee is getting so big and Zac is crazy as ever. We have a blog too so you'll have to check it out. (Volmerfamily.blogspot.com) Good luck getting the hang of having two around and hopefully i'll see you sometime soon.
Your Cuz Steph
Hey Shasta
It's Tasha Miller (Rappleye) How are you? Just wanted to say Hello, I noticed you had a blog. Looks like things are going well for ya! Take care
Post a Comment