I lied...

So when I introduced Dylan in this blog I said that she hadn't really made a peep. I spoke too soon. She decided to care, and has become quite a bit more feisty than Logan ever was. She gets pretty fussy in the evenings and just cries for a couple hours. I have learned that she prefers her swing or carseat over being held. She wants her hands tied down because she can't control them yet. And mom you were right. She definitely wants to go to bed earlier. But we are slowly figuring out how to keep her happy. She is not a bad baby by any means, but she has a nice set of vocal chords. Maybe she will pick up the singing thing since screaming is how I developed it. :) Anyway, this is the reason that I haven't posted anything on our blog. I am still trying to figure out how to have any time to myself (is there such a thing after you have kids?) And tonight both kids went to bed at 8:30. I should be in bed, but it feels so good to have quiet time that Keith and I are really enjoying just taking it easy. We may be regretting it in the middle of the night. We will keep our fingers crossed that they both sleep good.

1 comment:

Devin and Chrissy said...

Hey Shasta. its Chrissy Hood how are you doing. You have the cutest little family. I found alot of people on here and finally decided to start my blogspot. I hope you view and comment and I hope to hear from you soon to touch base. I hope you add my blog to keep in touch. Talk soon!