Logan is getting his tonsils out tomorrow morning. We are all a little nervous, but excited to have it done. From what I have heard he will be a whole new kid once they are out. We will see. I will try and post how it went on Friday.
Logan is getting his tonsils out tomorrow morning. We are all a little nervous, but excited to have it done. From what I have heard he will be a whole new kid once they are out. We will see. I will try and post how it went on Friday.
4 comments:
Good luck Logan on getting you tonsils out. Good luck to you too, Shasta and Keith. Lots of ice cream and otter pops!!!
Hope everything goes well. We will keep Logan in our thoughts and prayers.
Hey Shasta its Chrissy Hood wow its crazy who you find on here. Well I hope to talk to you add me cause I would love to stay in touch. Logan will be fine hun. Gavin my son had his tonsils out and he went though it well. Talk soon
Shasta-
I found your blog via Jamie's. I'm so happy that i found you. You're little family is adorable. It looks like you guys are doing good. and just so you know, i will be a regular stalker of your blog from now on.
Bre
Post a Comment