Take me out to the ball game




We went to the Owlz game last weekend. My dad took us. We all had a good time. Keith was so proud of this picture of Logan because it is a classic hot dog baseball picture. So I had to post it. It was perfect weather for a baseball game, so Dylan had a blast. It has been a good summer, we will be sad for the weather to change, we are all loving our time outside.

3 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Shasta, you might be the luckiest mom to have such cute kids. I LOVE your Logan quotes! And how could you not have bought that shirt. That is so cute. I love the hot dog picture too.

Tiffany Nelson said...

Looks like you guys have had such a fun summer! We sure have missed out...Dylan is so dang cute and is getting so big. Zach and i LOVE reading Logan's funny stories on the side. He is such a character. Makes me even more baby hungry haha Just don't tell zach I said that. See you all soon :) We are heading home this sunday! YAY

Jenn said...

I am not sure you will remember me, Xango was so long ago, but I found you through Jennika's page and had to say hi! I had no idea that you had two such cute kids! Your family is so cute.