
We got to go fishing this Saturday and then headed to Delta. Logan had a blast. I was really surprised how much he liked his fishing pole. I think he told Keith 100 times how much he loved it. "Thank you Dad, thank you for my surprise fishing pole. I love it. I love spiderman fishing poles." He never really figured out how to cast it, but he sure had a good time running and splashing it in the water. He didn't catch anything, but we are going to try and go again this weekend. He has so much fun when he gets to hang out with his daddy. I am only needed for necessities, but Dad gets to play and have fun with him. So jealous, but I guess that is how it goes. 
When we got to Grandpa Don's house we got to take a ride on their new rhino. While driving around the farm I noticed this old tractor that I had never seen before. Apparently it has been there forever, I just hadn't seen it. I was so excited about it I had to let Logan play on it so I could get some pictures.
Fun family weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment