Way too long!

Man...I don't know how people keep up with all of this blogging stuff. I think about it, and then never do anything about it. That doesn't mean I don't take pictures, so since I haven't done a post for a while I thought I would load some pictures until I do. Who knows when that will be.

This is a picture of Logan when we were getting our family pictures. He was a total pill the entire time, but shelly managed to get some good pictures anyway. I will post a couple of them.



I blew this picture up to a 24X30 for our family room. It looks awesome!


This was Logan on his first day of preschool. He loves it, and loves all the kids in his class. He looks forward to school and talks about it every day.

This is a picture I took of Dylan on my kitchen floor. She turned 6 months that day.


Okay...that is all I have time for right now...Until next time. :)

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Soooo cute! I love that first photo of Logan, he is adorable! I cannot believe she is already 6 months old, I feel like you haven't even been out of the ward for that long! Time flies! Keep blogging, cuz it is fun to keep up with you!

Natalie said...

Shasta, I love how your bedroom turned out. Sorry, I totally dropped the ball on helping you, but You did awesome. Those family pics are so cute.

The Knight Family said...

It's about time you did an update. I love the pics! How are you guys anyway? It seems like it's been a while since we've seen you. I guess Thanksgiving will be here soon.

Tiffany Nelson said...

I'm lovin the new do!!! I wish I could get away with short hair like that...Dylan's getting sooo big! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys. The pictures are awesome!!!

Aimee said...

Shasta your kids are so so cute! I haven't seen you forever, but you look so good. I love your hair! It's fun to be able to keep up on people through blogging.

Ang said...

Hi SHasta! It's Angeline Coleman. I found you through Lacie! Don't you have a darling family. It's fun to see what you've been up to! I hope you don't mind if I check in on your cute little family ever now and then!! Take care and stop by our blog... that is when you decide to check your blog again!!! :) -Angeline

KrisRogMacK said...

Okay...can I say DARRRRLINGGGG!!! Your kids are too cute!! I can't believe I've never met them! :( And yes, I hear you about the blog updates...it's tough, I always have something in mind, but never get around to doing it... Hope you're well!