I was just working on Relief Society stuff and turned around to find this. (yes, they were right behind my desk, I was really preoccupied) So I jumped at the opportunity to use my new camera lens.
There really never is a dull moment around here. On a side note, Logan started kindergarten yesterday. On the ride home I asked him how it was and he said, "I am so big now I feel like a teenager. I think maybe I am a teenager."
And last but not least, I found this on my computer today and had to share. Zach, my lil bro took this picture with fat booth on his iphone. If I get my hands on everyone else's photos I will share them as well. They are all pretty hilarious. This one kills me. Not only the dumbfounded look on his face, but his huge head compared to his tiny body. Dylan's was pretty funny too, she decided to go cross eyed when Zach took it.



1 comment:
Too funny. Got to love it.
Post a Comment