I poured Dylan a glass of water at the dinner table last night and sat it in front of her.
Dylan: I don't want water.
Dad: It's not for you, you don't get water.
Dylan: Well, I don't want water-I want milk.
Dad: You don't get water so don't drink that.
Dylan: Dipping her finger in the water, "well whose is this?"
Dad: Not yours, so please don't touch it, and don't drink it, you don't get water.
Dylan: I want water, where is mine?
Dad: You can have the glass in front of you.
She drank the whole glass.
We took these pictures right before Christmas last year. I forgot about them and just came across them this morning. If you tape a piece of tape from your nose to your forehead it totally distorts your whole face. We did this as the activity for FHE. It was a riot. We all got a good kick out of it.
2 comments:
I love these Shasta, great idea!
Hahaha love this! You just gave me an idea for FHE thanks!
Post a Comment