Fin hanging out in the shade with Grandma trying to keep cool.

We went to "The Little Mermaid" at Tuacahn. Totally worth the money.
It was awesome. Dylan was so entertained.
She kept us all laughing because she was so into it.

This is Kylee, my cousin Stephanie's daughter.
Her and Dylan were meant to be friends. They are so much alike it is scary.
Too bad they live in Vegas!

Logan learning to swim.

Keith and Logan caught a frog and some fish.
Too bad he didn't get to keep it, it could have been fun.
I don't think they would have survived the hot car while we
shopped on the way home from St. George.

Dylan pretending to be a mommy.
She hung out like this for at least 20 minutes.
This is my mom doing back flips on the trampoline at the Jump on it in St. George (I can't remember what it was called) You would never believe she just turned 50. I didn't get any pictures of it, but my dad was doing back flips of the diving board. He is 55. They are awesome!
A lot of the Nelson clan.

This is one of the only pictures I have of my mom actually looking at the camera. She usually holds her hands up or pulls a dorky face so you won't use the picture.
Can you tell we are related?

My dad. You probably can't see it, but I hope at least one of
my future children has his blue eyes.

1 comment:
Looks like you all had so much fun! Wish we could have been there. That is a great picture of your mom! Tell her to stop hiding from the camera!
Post a Comment