Funny Dylan

Dylan didn't want to come inside for dinner today so she threw a big fit on our way inside. All of our neighbors were outside enjoying the warm weather so she was mad she had to leave her friends. I still had to set the table, so I let her throw her little fit. She went out in the garage and slammed the door. She knew she wasn't allowed to leave, so she was showing us how angry she was by throwing her fit in the garage. She was screaming pretty hard, and Keith and I just assumed she was still in a huff about having to come in for dinner. Next thing we know all of our neighbors are in our garage coming to see her. She had fallen down the garage stairs and was laying upside down on her stomach waiting to be rescued. She had been crying for a couple minutes. Keith picked her up and brought her inside. We both felt horrible because we just assumed she was crying because she was angry-not hurt. As we talked to her afterwards, we found out she laid like that on purpose trying to get some attention. Go figure.

Today we had chicken tacos for dinner. I made Dyl a quesadilla because she won't usually touch meat. She ate all of her quesadilla (I thought) then turned to me and said "another quesadilla please" while she waved the tortilla triangles in her hands. She ate only the cheese and left every single triangle.



No comments: