Kids are awesome.

Logan: When I turn into a Dad and need to find a part-en-er I will have to search and search. What if I never find my own part-en-er and then I never have a wife?


Me: You are too cute to have to search and search. You will find a wife. What about Lizzy?

Logan: Lizzy? We are just friends mom. We haven't fallen in love. Maybe if we fall in love we could get married. But thats just weird cuz we are just friends.

Me: Well what about Hannah? You already said you were going to marry her.

Logan: We are in love. But when we are a mom and dad I might not be able to get her to marry me. She might say no and not want to be my part-en-er.

****************************

Dylan wanted to play with her crayons and her dora book during the Sacrament on Sunday.

Keith: Wait until after the water to play.
Dylan: But I'm not thirsty.
Keith: We don't take the sacrament because we are thirsty. We take it to remind us about Jesus.
Dylan: Oh! Can I have a lot of water so I can think about Jesus a lot?

No comments: