Random pictures

Not the best picture, but Fin LOVED the game Twister. He would just crawl back and forth under everyone. He thought he was pretty funny, and I think he thought he was playing the game.Every picture I try to get of all 3 of the kids looks like this. Dylan is usually squeezing the daylights out of Fin, pulling that I love you SO much I can't contain myself face.
I thought this was cool that I caught him in the middle of making funny noises.
This was Saturday General Conference entertainment. Logan and Dylan painting Dad's fingernails.

We got home from running some errands and I ran upstairs to put Finley down for a nap and came down less than 5 minutes later to find Dylan asleep in our entry way. I have no idea how she fell asleep so fast. It was 4:00 in the afternoon, and she was supposed to be finding shoes to go outside and play.

No comments: